CHEF LUCAS’ MEAL-KIT PROGRAM
HOW IT WORKS
News — Week of July 8 – 15
News — Week of July 1 – 7
Happy 4th of July!
News — Week of June 24 – 30
Here you can define the content that will be placed within the current tab.
At the beginning of each month, we will deposit 50 “Chef Lucas” points in the accounts of our pediatric cancer food members. Families use points to purchase meal-kits in the Chef Lucas Store free-of-charge during their child’s treatments. Menus will update every week on Saturdays and are due by Wednesday at 8 p.m each week. Items will show out of stock from Wed night until new menu is ready to go live (no later than Saturday noon). Families may redeem their points for meal-kits any week they wish. Members may bank up to 150 points in their accounts as a means to balance challenging treatment schedules. After that, the point system is use or lose.
Our purpose and joy is to ease the burden of our member families during their hour of need. Check back news tab to see new ways families may earn points for redeeming in the Chef Lucas store. — Bon Appetit!
1. Proceed to the Chef Lucas Store.
2. Select the meal-kit you are interested in.
3. After viewing the menu link (via our partner’s website), come back to our store and select the menu item you wish to order. Please note the limitation of Local Crate’s delivery area is currently Minnesota and Illinois. All else must use Home Chef (available to all states).
4. ADD TO CART
5. PROCEED TO CHECKOUT
6. If you completed your profile, billing details should be autofilled – if a red star item is not filled in, please fill in. You will not need to fill in with future orders.
7. PAY WITH CHEF LUCAS POINTS — select Pay with Chef Lucas Points. All meal-kits are priced at $50. 1 point = $1. If you have a point balance, 50 points will be deducted from your Chef Lucas points balance.
8. PLACE ORDER
9. That’s it! — you will get an email confirmation of your order (give a few minutes and be sure to check your spam/junk folder in case it ends up there)
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to reach out to me at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to help.
Some times technology just doesn’t cooperate and gets a bit glitchy. If you did not get your points, or if you are finding things just aren’t working as they should in the store, please use our back up order form and we will place your order and deduct any points manually.